kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme Empty
MessageSujet: ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme   ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme Icon_minitimeSam 29 Mar - 20:46

Ex-GILLAN Guitarist Bernie Torme - "Ian Gillan Never Told Anyone How To Play And What To Play"

Greece's Rockpages has released an exclusive interview with ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme. In the following excerpt Bernie talks about his past with Ian Gillan and the band.

ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme P18k2jnoir1h8q1ma7jtsbh4siu4

Q; Your career includes many and very significant collaborations. You are well known from the period with Gillan. What does Bernie Torme feel for this period among all the other collaborations of his career?

A: "Well... pride! When I joined the Gillan band I was unknown and by the time I left Ian I was a name in the industry. It was definitely a great band to be in. Ian was a fantastic guy to be in a band and I vividly remember our smooth collaboration. Ian never told anyone how to play and what to play. He let complete freedom to the musician and that's evident to all the Gillan releases. It was an extremely democratic band... possibly quite anarchistic band (laughs)! In the end, there were a lot of arguments about... everything really but all these things belong in the past and I'd be more than happy to have a drink with all the guys from that band... great guys, indeed! I don't think, though, that we will work professionally again as anyone has moved to different paths."

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

ex-GILLAN guitarist Bernie Torme
Page 1 sur 1