kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album Empty
MessageSujet: SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album   SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album Icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 16:48

SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album Is "Kick Ass Rock N Roll Magic"

"I am sitting here just glowing. We have been mixing the album the last couple of days and I can never believe how amazing the recording process is," reveals SEBASTIAN BACH.

SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album P182k8c7a31sn2lui1gne1e7n6hf3

"We have captured some kick ass rock n roll magic and producer par excellance Bob Marlette is the wizard behind the board. It is such an awesome feeling to be able to say to the planet if you like the music I have put out before, I can guarantee you will dig this one! I cannot stop listening to it and that is the whole intention. For those of you who dig my high crazy ass screams of the other records, well I am proud to say this new disc features all the ranges and textures I have been known for, clean soaring melodic ballads and blood curdling death screams from hell. My band and songwriting partners are all top notch and I cannot thank everyone enough for helping make this with me! Next up mastering with Tom Baker who did the last three albums!"

Sebastian's new, as yet untitled album, will be released via Frontiers Records reportedly in spring 2014.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

SEBASTIAN BACH - New Album
Page 1 sur 1