kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Empty
MessageSujet: TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD   TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Icon_minitimeLun 5 Aoû - 16:55

TED NUGENT To Release Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD

Multi-platinum guitar icon TED NUGENT will release Ultralive Ballisticrock - a new 2 CD+DVD release available in three formats (2CD+DVD deluxe edition digipak, DVD/Blu-Ray and digital download) - on October 22nd via Frontiers Records. The live footage was captured and recorded by 7 cameras in 5.1 audio mix on the I Still Believe Tour at Penn's Peak on August 14th, 2011.

The lineup on the album consists of the legendary-and-still-raging Nugent on guitar and vocals, Derek St. Holmes (rhythm guitarist and the voice on 'Stranglehold') on guitar and vocals, Greg Smith (RAINBOW) on bass and Mick Brown (DOKKEN) on drums. The setlist is killer (see below), packed with the songs that forever changed the face of rock, and the performances are razor sharp and electrifying, adding up to a sonic and visual extravaganza that’s not to be missed.

Says Nugent, “To be surrounded by such world-class passionate virtuosos is every musician’s dream and I live it every song, every concert, every night, every lick, every tsunami of soul sweat. You dogs deserve me!”

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD P1817kmujr1o2b178dqlcrf011ue4

Tracklisting:

Disc 1
'Free For All'
'Stormtroopin''
'Wango Tango'
'Just What the Doctor Ordered'
'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang'
'Need You Bad'
'Turn It Up'
'Raw Dogs & War Hogs'
'Dog Eat Dog'

Disc 2
'Hey Baby'
'Fred Bear'
'I Still Believe' *
'Motorcity Madhouse'
'Cat Scratch Fever'
'Stranglehold'
'Great White Buffalo'

* First time available on an album (previously only available as a digital download)

DVD/Blu-Ray bonus footage:
'Spirit of the Wild'
The Making of Ultralive Ballisticrock

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD P1817khljn4vdijbg4h1k3e1stb4

(Pictured above, left to right: Ted Nugent, Derek St. Holmes, Mick Brown and Greg Smith / Photo - James & Maryln Brown)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD   TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Icon_minitimeMar 6 Aoû - 16:40

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Tednugent-ultraballisticrock-cd                    TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Tednugent-ultraballisticrock-dvd
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD   TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Icon_minitimeDim 20 Oct - 8:04

TED NUGENT To Guest On Rockline This Wednesday

Multi-platinum guitar icon TED NUGENT will be the featured guest on the nationally syndicated radio show Rockline Radio with host Bob Coburn Wednesday October 23rd, at 8:30pm PT / 11:30pm ET. Fans are encouraged to speak with the Nuge toll free at 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For more info on the radio program visit RocklineRadio.com.

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD P1879bja9f1u0l2i5p2mve3b6d4

Nugent will release Ultralive Ballisticrock - a new 2 CD+DVD release available in three formats (2CD+DVD deluxe edition digipak, DVD/Blu-Ray and digital download) - on October 22nd via Frontiers Records. The live footage was captured and recorded by 7 cameras in 5.1 audio mix on the I Still Believe Tour at Penn's Peak on August 14th, 2011.

The lineup on the album consists of the legendary-and-still-raging Nugent on guitar and vocals, Derek St. Holmes (rhythm guitarist and the voice on 'Stranglehold') on guitar and vocals, Greg Smith (RAINBOW) on bass and Mick Brown (DOKKEN) on drums. The setlist is killer (see below), packed with the songs that forever changed the face of rock, and the performances are razor sharp and electrifying, adding up to a sonic and visual extravaganza that’s not to be missed.

Says Nugent, “To be surrounded by such world-class passionate virtuosos is every musician’s dream and I live it every song, every concert, every night, every lick, every tsunami of soul sweat. You dogs deserve me!”

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD P1817kmujr1o2b178dqlcrf011ue4

Tracklisting:

Disc 1

'Free For All'
'Stormtroopin''
'Wango Tango'
'Just What the Doctor Ordered'
'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang'
'Need You Bad'
'Turn It Up'
'Raw Dogs & War Hogs'
'Dog Eat Dog'

Disc 2
'Hey Baby'
'Fred Bear'
'I Still Believe' *
'Motorcity Madhouse'
'Cat Scratch Fever'
'Stranglehold'
'Great White Buffalo'

* First time available on an album (previously only available as a digital download)

DVD/Blu-Ray bonus footage:
'Spirit of the Wild'
The Making of Ultralive Ballisticrock

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD P1817khljn4vdijbg4h1k3e1stb4

(Pictured above, left to right: Ted Nugent, Derek St. Holmes, Mick Brown and Greg Smith / Photo - James & Maryln Brown)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD   TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD Icon_minitime

TED NUGENT ...Ultralive Ballisticrock Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD
Page 1 sur 1