kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK  Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK    R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK  Icon_minitimeMar 9 Juil - 16:46

R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK:

Shaun Kirkpatrick, the main guitarist/writer for Bronz died of a suspected heart attack over the weekend. Bronz the band were one of the first British Rock acts (N.W.O.B.H.M.), to hit America in the mid 80's, touring their debut album 'Taken By Storm' which went on to sell over 200,000 albums worldwide. The single 'Send Down An Angel' featured heavily on MTV and reached a top 10 position in the UK rock charts and top 20 in the rock album charts whilst they played stadiums in the U.S.
The follow-up
“Carried By The Storm”, recorded at Roundhouse and Powerplant studios and produced by Max Normon (Ozzy Ozbourne) had to wait 25 years until it was released but it when it did it achieved rave reviews (“Classy, melodic hard rock” - Malcolm Dome, Classic Rock Magazine / “A lost classic rock album - it is on our 'A'-play list”- Pat Edison, Radio Caroline). After the success of the album Shaun got the band together again for some selected live shows and some live radio gigs.
After reforming with their original vocalist Max Bacon for the Hard Rock Hell festival in Wales, Shaun and Max started writing and recording songs for their follow-up to Carried, ”Eye of the Storm” .
As a father and husband his death was a complete shock and he will be sadly missed by his wife and children. By melodic rock fans Worldwide and the music industry, they have lost a tunesmith whose works, like the jazz greats Shaun's father loved, will no doubt be graced even greater accolades posthumously.
R.I.P. Shaun.

R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK  Shaunkirkpatrick-rip
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

R.I.P. SHAUN KIRKPATRICK
Page 1 sur 1