kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL album solo

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo Empty
MessageSujet: EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL album solo   EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo Icon_minitimeSam 29 Juin - 16:15

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL Signs With Lion Music For Debut Solo Album

On August 16th, Lion Music will issue the forthcoming release of Pictures From A Time Traveller, the debut instrumental album from EVERGREY guitarist MARCUS JIDELL. It will feature seven tracks of "outstanding, diverse and top shelf virtuoso guitar excellence."

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo P17u487mj0m3r1o3j1i8d170fqjj3

The tracklisting is as follows:

'Arctica'
'Huldra
(Ruler Of The Forest)'
'Tesla World System'
'Rei Zan'
'El-Amarna
(Ruins Of Akhetaton)'
'Space Dog'
'Wedding Song'

A sampler mp3 can be heard below:

https://soundcloud.com/lionmusicrecordlabel/marcus-jidell-pictures-from-a#t=0:10
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL album solo   EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo Icon_minitimeSam 29 Juin - 16:17

Marcus, formerly of ROYAL HUNT', has a very personalised sound, extremely heavy at one end, yet extremely melodic at the other, all the time with a superb feel for phrasing and originality of song craft, and its these traits which are evident throughout Pictures From A Time Traveller.

On his goal for the album Marcus comments, “I wanted to make an instrumental album that was more then just shred. I wanted to make compositions that were interesting to listen to even if you're not a guitar player. In short, I wanted to write good music with electric instruments that didn't sound like anything I heard before.”

Whilst there is no doubt this is a guitar album, Pictures From A Time Traveller has its own unique voice boasting incredible utilisation of dynamics and a variety of styles all of which paint a vast number of pictures in the listener's mind, something Marcus was keen to express whilst writing, “When I write I see a lot of pictures and colours and that’s what I’ve been trying to make the listener feel. If you listen carefully to ‘Arctica’ for example you might feel the cold wind, the ice and snow, the silence of the Arctic winter that suddenly breaks when you discover the big polar bear that has been sneaking upon you... and you start to run."

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL  album solo P17u48hjoilde1a0t5v824vchl3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

EVERGREY Guitarist MARCUS JIDELL album solo
Page 1 sur 1