kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History  Empty
MessageSujet: K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History    K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History  Icon_minitimeSam 26 Oct - 19:04

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History, Success With New Golf Course Venture In Extensive Video Interview

Former JUDAS PRIEST guitarist K.K. Downing spoke with Moe Nawaz from Success News recently about his success in the metal world and as a businessman running his own golf course which he built from scratch, including a hotel and now holiday homes.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History    K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History  Icon_minitimeLun 28 Oct - 21:28

Former JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. Downing Reminisces About Classic Music - "I Always Say That I Couldn’t Have Been Born At A Better Time"

Former JUDAS PRIEST guitarist K.K. Downing has updated his Steel Mill blog with a note regarding his recent 62nd birthday which he celebrated on October 27:

"Well it’s that time again! Another birthday comes around!

All of you that were there with me in the late sixties, seventies and onwards will know what I mean. Isn’t it crazy that MICK JAGGER is 70 for example? And JIMI HENDRIX would also have been 70 this year. Anyway, not to be too down about it because at least we were there to witness everything that is relevant to the music that we know and love today. I always say that I couldn’t have been born at a better time. I was just in my early teens when JOHN MAYALL, CREAM and all of the early blues artists were just coming to fruition along with THE STONES, PRETTY THINGS, TROGGS and THE KINKS etc. This was all back in the day when music was everything to us, and it was all we had and we were more than happy with just that.

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History  P1880cbl86shk183l1gm5rt1nfs4

Although I can remember having an insatiable appetite that always wanted feeding, so I had to go to concerts and festivals as much as I could. That’s because what I wanted was still scarce on radio and television. I seem to remember being 16 and there was only the late and great John Peel who played anything close to what we wanted to hear. Although John’s taste was often a little too diverse for me, including for example T-REX, CAPTAIN BEEFHEART and THE THIRD EAR BAND, John was still the greatest pioneer and champion of our cause at the time.

Am I jogging some memories here?"

Read more here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

K.K. Downing Talks JUDAS PRIEST History
Page 1 sur 1