kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

IRON MAIDEN Bruce Dickinson

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

IRON MAIDEN    Bruce Dickinson  Empty
MessageSujet: IRON MAIDEN Bruce Dickinson    IRON MAIDEN    Bruce Dickinson  Icon_minitimeDim 13 Oct - 19:12

IRON MAIDEN's Bruce Dickinson - "We Are Going To Do Another Album"

IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson spoke to Argentina's Vorterix recently about the band's plans to record a new studio album, touring, his singing technique and other topics. Here are a few excerpts from the chat.

IRON MAIDEN    Bruce Dickinson  P186nr3s5h1dig1706ojovle19l4

Dickinson on the future of Iron Maiden and a new studio album:

Dickinson: "Well, I mean, we are going to do another album. When we do it I can’t tell you. Actually I’ve written a load of stuff. You know, we’re all writing little bits and bobs all the time. We’ll see what happens, you know. But yeah, sure."

Iron Maiden have been touring the world on the Maiden England package that revisited their classic Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son era. Asked whether or not they will do a similar thing with their '90s material in the future, Dickinson gets a little ambiguous.

Dickinson: "We haven’t got that far yet. Let’s finish this one first and see what happens next year. But yeah, I do not think Maiden fans are going to be too disappointed for too long."

How has he kept his voice strong through all these years of intense performances?

Dickinson: "It’s kind of like a guitarist, you want to know about your instrument. You want to know why it sounds like it does, how to look after it. The one thing you can’t do with the voice, you can’t put new strings on it. And it does change with age, as you mature, as the spaces in your body change shape,. All these things has a bearing on your voice. It’s like a wooden kind of instrument, the wood gets older and it develops tone and you get subtle changes."

(Thanks to Maiden Revelations for the interview text)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

IRON MAIDEN Bruce Dickinson
Page 1 sur 1