kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

HELIX .....

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

HELIX  ..... Empty
MessageSujet: HELIX .....     HELIX  ..... Icon_minitimeMer 2 Oct - 16:32

HELIX Officially Working On New Album; Band To Potentially Tour Europe Next April

HELIX  ..... T211386
HELIX vocalist Biran Vollmer checks in with an update:

"We're now officially working on getting a new CD done. I was hum-hawing around for the past couple of months about it, but what really got my ass in gear was a potential European tour next April. It's being put together by No Nonsense Booking out of Belgium, I believe.

Yesterday I was reading Darren Smith's post about leaving for Japan with HAREM SCAREM, and my old friend Harry Hess. I believe that their tour of Japan is tied in with a European tour booked by No Nonsense Booking as well. So we'll see how that tour goes... I would imagine if it goes well that some of these same venues we'll be going through.

Anyway, back to the new CD... It's going to be somewhat of a family affair, I think. Sean (Kelly) and I have a whack of songs sitting on the shelf. As well, Daryl (Gray, bass) has a ballad he has written, John (Claus, guitar) has some songs, and Kaleb (Duck, guitar) and I are getting together this Saturday to see if we can come up with something. The more songs we have to choose from the better.

Our schedule for the rest of the year is pretty much open except for New Years. I have my first solo date coming up at The Rockpile Two (the old Knob Hill Hotel) in November and also Metal On Ice at the Phoenix on October 26th, so there should be ample time to get some recording done for both the Helix CD and for my own solo disc."

HELIX  ..... P185ssuat618rk1g738eb1qg879i4
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

HELIX .....
Page 1 sur 1