kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

RON KEEL new album

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

RON KEEL  new album Empty
MessageSujet: RON KEEL new album   RON KEEL  new album Icon_minitimeMer 4 Sep - 16:36

RON KEEL Kicks Off PledgeMusic For New Metal Cowboy Album

RON KEEL has announced details about the release of his new solo album, Metal Cowboy, launching a 60 day PledgeMusic campaign that gives fans access to downloads, updates, and exclusive music/merchandise/memorabilia packages here.

“The music sounds just like the title – Metal Cowboy,” Ron declares, “hard & heavy with a southern side. Kind of like if AC/DC made a SKYNYRD album – gritty screaming vocals, powerful rock riffs, but with some classic southern rock elements like Frank Hannon’s slide guitar.”

All drum tracks were performed by Y&T’s Mike Vanderhule; other special guests include Oz Fox (STRYPER), Brent Muscat (FASTER PUSSYCAT), Geno Arce and Bryan Jay from Keel, Stacey Blades from L.A. GUNS, and a live in-studio recording with the SIN CITY SINNERS.

RON KEEL  new album P183kdc14v1e4a2vu1bdd1j451f4o4

The album, available as a digital download and Deluxe Edition CD with bonus tracks, will be released January 28, simultaneously with his long-awaited autobiography Even Keel: Life On The Streets Of Rock & Roll. The CD, book, and other merchandise and fan exclusives (including rare memorabilia, Master Class voice lessons via Skype, and even House Concerts) are available in various bundles via the PledgeMusic campaign.

“PledgeMusic gives me a total state-of-the-art marketing and distribution platform to share everything with the fans. It’s an online store, it’s a social network where we can exchange comments and messages, there’s a music player where people can listen to audio clips from the album, plus my weekly radio show. I want people to really feel like they are a part of this with me.”

Once the goal of financing the project is complete, 10% of all proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Project charity.

RON KEEL  new album P183kdhskd1gab1vmi1ggq1h54ink4

Metal Cowboy tracklisting:
'The Last Ride'
'Wild Forever'
'What Would Skynyrd Do'
'Singers, Hookers & Thieves'
'Long Gone Bad'
'Just Like Tennessee'
'The Cowboy Road'
'When Love Goes Down'
'Evil Wicked Mean & Nasty'
'3 Chord Drinkin’ Song'
'My Bad'

Bonus tracks on the Deluxe Edition CD:
'American Thunder'
'Just Like Tennessee
' (unplugged)
'Singers, Hookers & Thieves' (solo acoustic)

For more details visit Ronkeel.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

RON KEEL new album
Page 1 sur 1