kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii Empty
MessageSujet: SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii   SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii Icon_minitimeLun 26 Aoû - 19:14

SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoski; Replacement Announced

Finland's SONATA ARCTICA have parted ways with bassist Marko Paasikoski.

A message from the band states: "It's with much sadness and heavy hearts that we have to announce that our bass player for the past decade, Marko Paasikoski, is no longer in the band."

Marko states: "I have come to a situation in my life where being a part of a touring band is not an option for me anymore and it's time to explore other things. I wish to thank all the fans and my bandmates for all the good times, great shows and adventures that we have had over the last decade. The memories from this time will stay with me forever but at the moment I don't have the motivation or the passion that is required to be in the band so it's better for all parties involved that we go our separate ways. I wish all the best for the guys!"

SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii P182tsvckm1oga1j231p021hjk1l6m4

Sonata Arctica continue: "We understand Marko's decision and this is of course a thing that we have talked about during the last tour. We appreciate Marko being a stand up guy and finishing up the Stones Grow Her Name World Tour. Thank you Marko for all these years and best of luck and fortunes with your future endeaveurs, we'll miss you bro!!

Our new bass player is Pasi Kauppinen (pictured above, SILENT VOICES, ex-REQUIEM, WINTERBORN). We've known him for many years and he has mixed both our DVDs as well as recorded parts of our last three studio albums. He will join the band starting with the upcoming album.

Sonata Arctica will start rehearsing in September and enter the studio in October. The new studio album will be out next spring with a world tour to follow."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

SONATA ARCTICA Part Ways With Bassist Marko Paasikoskii
Page 1 sur 1