kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Adriangale new album

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

Adriangale new album Empty
MessageSujet: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Aoû - 16:23

READY FOR A SUCKERPUNCH?:
Press Release: "So no witty banter/lead in. No big build up/spiel. Blah blah blah. Just like the title of the album, no warning, no introduction. It just "happens". So here it is gang. Pucker up for
Adriangale Suckerpunch!

Adriangale new album Adriangale-suckerpunch400xxAdriangale new album Adriangale-vicglove

Pre order it NOW via Kivel Records and automatically be entered in the Suckerpunch Raffle!! What's that? Well how's this for Fan appreciation folks!! TWO of these nifty gloves, that were used for the new Adriangale album cover Suckerpunch! have been signed by the band, and will be raffled off at MRF3 in Sept! Anyone that pre-orders the CD will receive 1 raffle ticket. Raffle tickets will also be on sale at the MRF booth that weekend. Again only 2 gloves will be raffled off! A right hook and a southpaw jab! So first come first serve! Also, all pre-orders will be signed by the band. The raffle is limited to MR in cooperation with Kivel Records. Street date is at MRF3!!!
MRF3
- www.melodicrockfest.com.

Adriangale new album Pixel
US/Canada Sales: $12 + $5 shipping.
Adriangale new album Pixel
International Sales: $12 + $7 Shipping.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeLun 9 Sep - 20:13

Adriangale news from John Kivel himself:

"OK folks.....im sitting here cranking the completed FINAL Master of Adriangale's Suckerpunch! Now I threw it out there when the album was being made, that this will be the best AG album to date. Now after a few spins around the block with it (literally) I can reaffirm that statement, AND represent it as a PROMISE! Vic, Jamie and Co. have surpassed themselves to a level that even I didn't foresee.
"thok!" That's the sound of it being hit out of the park! If you are a fan of AG you WILL love this disk. If you are unfamiliar with AG, then you are in for a treat, as this will be one helluva introduction album for new comers. With that said, what better time and place to unleash it, than at MRF3, right?!? Andrew and MR.COM have been a longtime supporter of AG since day 01. So both band and label couldn't be happier to have our coming out party at the premier melodicrock festival this year. AG promises not to disappoint in 3 weeks, I can assure you.

Adriangale new album Adriangale-suckerpunch
titre en ecoute ici:

https://soundcloud.com/melodicrock
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 17:14

Adriangale new album Adriangale-suckerpunch800

Jamie Rowe (vocals)
Vic Rivera (guitar, vocals)
Eddie Campbell (guitar, vocals)
Matt Mahoney (bass, vocals)
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 17:14

ince 2000, Adriangale have made their mark on the Melodic Rock genre with their signature style and infectiously melodic yet catchy of deeply personal and often thought-provoking brand of hard rock.

A powerhouse combination of the uniquely singular voice of lead vocalist Jamie Rowe (of Guardian fame) and the instantly memorable tunes of chief songwriter and guitarist Vic Rivera.
Adriangale has consistently released albums that have become favorites of many melodic rock fans across the globe.

Always setting the bar high, in addition to their hook-filled songs, Adriangale's studio albums have featured top notch musicianship.
With their most celebrated album to date, CRUNCH, which was very well received , and highly acclaimed by fans and critics alike. On that High note, an extended friendly hiatus went into effect.

Now, Adriangale is poised to return to top form and in a big way!

With an exciting comeback appearance at MelodicRock Fest 3 in September 2013, while simultaneously releasing their anticipated new album, Sucker Punch!

AG will not only pick up where they left off, but pole vault right over the bar they previously set. As Sucker Punch is no question the bands best album to date.
Back in it for the long haul, with an aptly titled release, as no one saw this one coming. The best is yet to come!

Download Full Track - Adriangale - [url=http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/Adriangale - When I Said You%27d Be The One.mp3]When I Said You'd Be The One[/url]

Adriangale new album Adriangale-suckerpunch-poster800
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 17:15

Song by song break down from Vic Rivera

Suckerpunch! - We've been away for a while, pursuing other endeavors and navigating the often slippery slope that is real life, but we've always been in close contact. John approached Jamie at the right time, and we all felt we were ready to reconvene and get this all started again. Thing is, we approached our return REAL quiet-like, agreeing not to go public with our impending comeback until all the pieces were in place...and so it went. This song encapsulates that feeling, that ideal - surprise! Jamie did a killer job with running with the majority of the lyrics on this one, once I sang to him the chorus I had already written. That's what I love about working with him, he's just so good ! Some fun dual solo work from Eddie and I here as well.

The Black and Blue - Fact: human nature isn't always pretty. Too often friendship and loyalty are treated as cheap afterthoughts. Worst part is people who do so don't realize the incredible and lasting damage done to others. This is about being strong, secure and accomplished, in spite of disingenuous people. Accordingly, picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and declaring you are determined to move forward is the gist of the lyrics here. This is dedicated to all those who need to rediscover themselves after such ordeals.

When I Said You'd Be The One - The last song written for this album and one I actually couldn't wrap myself around for a bit - at least until I wrote the chorus. I let Jamie take command of the rest of the song's lyrics and he did a bang-up job of capturing the message, another one saying "I never saw you capable of turning on me like you have but you did - oh well."� John Kivel INSTANTLY fell in love with this and declared it the teaser single for the new album. His instincts proved very sound - the fans ate it up!

Give Me A Sign - It's all over the place: accounts of politicians, teachers, assorted role models, even 'friends'� - talking out of both sides of their mouths, employing double standards, and doing a million other shady things at the expense of other people. So here's is a nice, friendly little ode to those folks expecting blind faith while we get taken for a ride...

What Will You Do - A song about confronting a person so self-righteous about themselves or a particular situation and ideal that it is destroying their relationship with you..posing the hypothetical to your adversary can't guarantee results but every so often, they might pause for a moment to think.

The World We Knew - A bleak yet hopeful testimony to someone you love...when the world is falling down, when all noble deeds and righteous causes aren't making a difference any longer, you're there with them no matter what, and you want them to be there with you as well. Written for the ARFM fundraiser CD put together in 2009, this was one too good not to re-record and include on a proper release. Some great trading of solos between Eddie and I once again on this one.

All About The Money - Some folks are singularly focused on the accumulation of wealth, or on making money off the backs of others. They discard all notion of friendship or decency and shoot themselves in the foot time and time again. It's a miserable, self-perpetuating road to ruin that you can only step back and watch happen (if you care to) when such people eventually have nothing. This is another one where Jamie's talent as an incredible songwriter himself allowed him to build on the chorus I presented to him. All bow down to Stratosphere...

Believe - We've all been there - with a friend, a lover, a family member - when it seems nothing you can do is going to salvage or repair your relationship, yet somehow there still exists deep-rooted traces of the good things that once existed between you, and hope once again promises to find its mark.

Temporis Intermisso - Latin for "a brief pause"�, and very apropos for this instrumental interlude on the album...really let Eddie and myself stretch out a little on this one to show some chops. Well, going toe to toe with the King Kong guitarist that is Eddie Campbell is an exercise in futility, so I decided to play the more melodic foil to his pyrotechnics. This one's for the guitar aficionados in our fan base for sure!

Could Have Been Me - Ever give so much of yourself to someone that you just can't stomach the fact that you shouldered the burden of such a negative soul-sucker in the first place? Yep - I thought so. On rare occasion the offending party MIGHT have a moment of clarity and try to get back into your good graces, but there's nothing more satisfying than being able to say "sorry, too late!"

You - Jamie's undying and intense love for his wife Heather inspired him to write some of the most beautiful and heartfelt lyrics you could ever hope for. I felt Jamie would best be able to come up with something really special for the music I wrote for this song and did he ever make a statement that will stand with our best ballads prior...I'd get a real kick out of it if this was used as someone's wedding song one of these days!
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: Adriangale new album   Adriangale new album Icon_minitimeSam 23 Nov - 17:15

Soundbytes:

Sucker Punch
The Black And Blue
When I Said You'd Be The One
All About The Money
Believe
Give Me A Sign
What Would You Do
Temporis Intermisso
The World We Knew
Could've Been Me
You