kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

POWER QUEST

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

POWER QUEST   Empty
MessageSujet: POWER QUEST    POWER QUEST   Icon_minitimeLun 19 Aoû - 19:51

POWER QUEST Bassist Paul Finnie On The Band’s Last Show – “Today I Almost Wept In The Middle Of A Song”

British power/melodic metallers POWER QUEST have a great musical history to look back on, spanning twelve years and five albums. Sadly, the band started by keyboardist Steve Williams has now come to end and they played their final show, an epic 75 minute set at this year’s Bloodstock Festival.

POWER QUEST   P18275n6ud1doo1vo4mbd5m1qdu4

To find out more about this decision and how the final show went, Metal Shock Finland‘s Blackdiamond had a chat with bass player Paul Finnie and drummer Rich Smith on a sunny Bloodstock Saturday evening.

About the decision to end the band, Paul stated:

“It’s an economical decision; it’s hard these days for bands to make it. But people will be doing stuff, keep watching everyone that’s in the band.

Today I almost wept in the middle of a song; I realized every person in the tent was singing our song to us. That is the moment I’ve always wanted, it was amazing.”

To listen to the whole interview visit this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

POWER QUEST
Page 1 sur 1