kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

LESLIE WESTnew album

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

LESLIE WESTnew album Empty
MessageSujet: LESLIE WESTnew album   LESLIE WESTnew album Icon_minitimeMar 13 Aoû - 19:24

LESLIE WEST - Still Climbing Album To Be Released In October; TWISTED SISTER's Dee Snider Among Guests

LESLIE WEST, the legendary guitarist, vocalist and original founding member of MOUNTAIN, will release a new studio album, Still Climbing, on October 28th via Provogue Records / Mascot Label Group.

LESLIE WESTnew album P181s37jidav6105g1eoj19dq12o04

Since his historic performance with Mountain at the 1969 Woodstock Festival, West has enjoyed a glittering career spanning over half a century, accomplished in spite of a life threatening battle with diabetes, which cost him his right leg in 2011 (shortly before the release of his Unusual Suspects album).

LESLIE WESTnew album P181s3djn94rm1cr617h3cee17ev4

"I’m lucky it wasn’t one of my hands or I’d be screwed," says West. "It was a difficult struggle, and after the amputation I didn’t know whether I’d ever want to or be able to perform again. A month later I played at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp in New York City, and I heard my guitar on stage and that was it. I knew I had to keep going."

Looked upon by West as a sequel to Unusual Suspects, which featured collaborations with the likes of SLASH, ZAKK WYLDE, STEVE LUKATHER, JOE BONAMASSA and BILLY GIBBONS, Still Climbing sees West joining forces with JONNY LANG, JOHNNY WINTER, TWISTED SISTER’s Dee Snider and ALTER BRIDGE/CREED’s Mark Tremonti.

LESLIE WESTnew album P181s3dsfff0nptv1ukcvmi1poi4

Still Climbing tracklisting:

'Dyin’ Since The Day I Was Born' (with special guest Mark Tremonti)
'Busted, Disgusted or Dead' (with special guest Johnny Winter)
'Fade Into You'
'Not Over You At All'
'Tales Of Woe'
'Feeling Good'
(with special guest Dee Snider)
'Hatfield or McCoy'
'When A Man Loves A Woman'
(with special guest Jonny Lang)
'Long Red'
'Don’t Ever Let Me Go'
(with special guest Dylan Rose)
'Rev Jones Time (Somewhere Over The Rainbow)'