kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera Empty
MessageSujet: SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera   SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera Icon_minitimeMar 13 Aoû - 19:15

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera Reissue Details Revealed; To Include Band's "Favourite Videos"

earMUSIC have set September 27th as the European release date for the final chapter in their successful SAVATAGE reissue series.

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera P181s831ooqhe1ueb5sd3qkmea4

Previously unreleased and originally only intended for the Broadway rendition, Streets: A Rock Opera is now released including its original narration parts. To complete this extraordinary release and to award the many fans who have shown dedication and love for Savatage’s legacy, the final chapter of this reissue series will feature the band’s favourite videos. Released for the first time on DVD and restored from the original tapes, the video collection spans from Savatage’s 1987’s video ‘Hall Of The Mountain King’ until 1996’s ‘One Child’.

As on all previous chapters of the Savatage reissues series, the album includes newly-written liner notes by Jon Oliva, who is sharing his memories about all Savatage videos.

Fans looking for unreleased and rare bonus tracks will be happy to discover a lot of extra audio content on the DVD: ‘Shotgun Innocence’, ‘Forever After’, one instrumental acoustic version of ‘Voyage’, live versions of ‘Stare Into The Sun’ and ‘Conversation Piece’ recorded in Japan (but NOT included on the official live CD) and the piano version of ‘Sleep’. The bonus track ‘Larry Elbows’ deserves a special mention: this previously unreleased song didn’t make it on the original Streets: A Rock Opera album due to time limits and is finally available to all the fans that never forgot the creativity and the energy of this extraordinary band.

“I’m really excited for this version of Streets to finally be released", says Jon Oliva. “It was something different, an idea that Paul O’Neill had to take the progressive rock opera format to a bigger and better place than anything we had done, and anything I had heard anyone else doing before. This version of the album has only been floating around on bootlegs.”

Tracklisting:

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera P181s81he61at2ko16721hak1aol4

CD Streets: A Rock Opera: Narrated Version

'Streets'
Narration to 'Jesus'
'Jesus Saves'
(Original Version)
Narration to 'Tonight He Grins Again'
'Tonight He Grins Again'
Narration to 'Strange Reality'
'Strange Reality'
Narration to 'A Little Too Far'
'A Little Too Far'
Narration to 'You’re Alive'
'You’re Alive'
Narration to 'Sammy And Tex'
'Sammy And Tex'
Narration to 'St. Patrick’s'
'St. Patrick’s'
Narration to 'Can You Hear Me Now'
'Can You Hear Me Now'
Narration to 'New York City Don’t Mean Nothing'
'New York City Don’t Mean Nothing'
Narration to 'Ghost In The Ruins'
'Ghost In The Ruins'
Narration to 'If I Go Away'
'If I Go Away'
Narration to 'Agony And Ecstasy'
'Agony And Ecstasy'
Narration to 'Heal My Soul'
'Heal My Soul'
Narration to 'Somewhere In Time
'Somewhere In Time'
'Believe'

Bonus Track

'Larry Elbows' (previously unreleased)

DVD The Video Collection:

'Hall Of The Mountain King'
'24 Hrs. Ago'
'Gutter Ballet'
'When The Crowds Are Gone'
'Jesus Saves'
'Edge Of Thorns'
'Sleep'
'Handful Of Rain'
'One Child'

Bonus Audio Tracks:

'Sleep' (piano version)
'Stare Into The Sun' (Live In Japan)
'Conversation Piece' (Live In Japan)
'Voyage' (Al Pitrelli acoustic instrumental)
'Shotgun Innocence'
'Forever After'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

SAVATAGE - Streets: A Rock Opera
Page 1 sur 1