kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

PRAYING MANTIS

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

PRAYING MANTIS  Empty
MessageSujet: PRAYING MANTIS    PRAYING MANTIS  Icon_minitimeLun 8 Juil - 16:27

PRAYING MANTIS Vocalist Mike Freeland And Drummer Gary Mackenzie Leave Band

PRAYING MANTIS  T206910Melodic rockers PRAYING MANTIS have parted ways with singer Mike Freeland and drummer Gary Mackenzie.

Mike Freeland states: "To all my friends and amazing fans, It is with great sadness that I have to tell you all that I am no longer a member of Praying Mantis. Please know that this was not my decision. On a more positive note, I've had the most incredible seven years; I have been to some truly amazing places and met some fantastic people, (you guys!!). I can't thank you all enough for your support and for the great times. Keep the faith!"

PRAYING MANTIS  P17uv61q00daefpl10oo5eaa3j4

Says Praying Mantis: "Praying Mantis would like to thank Mike, our longest standing vocalist, for 7 superb years and 2 great albums. We would like wish him all the best with MORE and any other future ventures..."

Gary Mackenzie has posted the following: "Following on from Mike Freeland's post, which many of you have seen, I am very sad to report that I am also on the list of ex-Praying Mantis members. This was NOT of my choosing. I will miss many aspects of being in the band, but one of the things I'm most sad about is the fact that I won't get to say goodbye in person to the many, many terrific fans I've met around the world - so many of you have shown such amazing support, enthusiasm, commitment and affection for the band and for me, and I am truly grateful to have met and played for you all. Stay lucky, and keep the faith."

PRAYING MANTIS  P17uv6540k190j1jv264fso01pjt4

Updates to follow.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

PRAYING MANTIS  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PRAYING MANTIS    PRAYING MANTIS  Icon_minitimeMar 9 Juil - 16:26

PRAYING MANTIS Announce New Singer, Drummer

NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) legends PRAYING MANTIS announce that they have joined forces with Dutch duo, vocalist Jaycee (John Cuijpers) and drummer Hans In ‘T Zandt.

PRAYING MANTIS  P17v1o53l0mmn1ken11jjh3g18rf4

These new members will be featured on forthcoming live shows. John and Hans are seasoned professional musicians with a vast experience of playing alongside bands such as TOTO, VENGEANCE, JAN AKKERMAN, and STEVE LUKATHER and will bring a extra dimension to the Mantis sound.

Praying Mantis are:

John Cuijpers – Lead Vocals
Tino Troy – Guitars & Vocals
Chris Troy – Bass & Vocals
Andy Burgess – Guitars & Vocals
Hans In ‘T Zandt – Drums

PRAYING MANTIS  P17v1o7ugqq5atbp56e5t6il34
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

PRAYING MANTIS
Page 1 sur 1