kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t Empty
MessageSujet: LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t   LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t Icon_minitimeMar 25 Juin - 16:48

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT Again This Summer

Australian powerhouse LAURA WILDE has hit it off with one of America's all-time unforgettable figures, TED NUGENT. They toured together in 2012, and will do so again this summer. Laura and Ted will be performing across the country from July 11th through August 29th.

"To say I was excited to open for Ted Nugent for a second tour would be an understatement," explains Wilde. "Where Ted, as the ultimate guitar-playing powerhouse will bring the lightening, I promise to bring the thunder from down under!"

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t P17tu1pflr1gqm1kpu3te106fbka4

Wilde first burst on the scene with her debut album, Sold My Soul, in 2012, and is aiming to enter the studio once again later this year, to work on her sophomore album. The energetic singer/guitarist is currently in discussions with BLACK SABBATH's Geezer Butler about a possible collaboration for the next album.

Currently on tour with melodic hard rockers FUEL, Wilde has already racked up a considerable amount of accolades. She was awarded "Best New Female Artist" this year by Vegas Rocks Magazine and is the only female artist with an endorsement from both Dean Guitars and Fuch's Amps. Wilde was also a presenter of Beat TV and a former musician for the house band on Australia's Got Talent. After a personal invitation was extended, she was even lucky enough to perform a private acoustic show for the Saudi Arabian royal family.

To get a preview of what Laura Wilde is all about, be sure to check out the kick ass video for the tune 'Sold My Soul':
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t   LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t Icon_minitimeMar 25 Juin - 16:50

Laura Wilde - Sold My Soul [Official Video]

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t Mqdefault
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com

LAURA WILDE Hitting The Road With TED NUGENT...t
Page 1 sur 1