kingdom of rock brucath
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

kingdom of rock brucath

rock and metal

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album

AuteurMessage
brucath
Admin
brucath

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Empty
MessageSujet: NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album    NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mai - 16:24

NASHVILLE PUSSY Complete Tracking For New Album

"NASHVILLE PUSSY has been riding a roller coaster of action," declares
guitarist Ruyter Suys. "We have completed the tracking of our newest
album at Nitrosonic Studios in Lexington KY! It was a slam bang wham bam
fuck you man in and out!"

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P17rk80nm11bpm1477sul10991dap1

"Everyone was in the zone, pent up and eager to lay down some
insanely intense rock n roll. Jeremy (Thompson, drums) was more focused
and demanding than I've ever seen, Bonnie, the Virgin (her first time
recording with us), was determined and diligent in setting the bass bar
even higher. And It turns out - she's got a fucking great voice! Blaine
(Cartwright, vocals / guitar) as always - came up with some outrageous
lyrics and delivered them with a new found swagger. I personally was
channeling some serious demons and I think it shows, I even impressed
myself. We're still mixing but I think this is the most ALIVE album
we've ever done. SPV is releasing a few singles before its release in
2014 with a big Euro tour to follow.

After the amazing success and ease of this Nashville Pussy
recording, Blaine is on a creative roll and he wants you! Blaine's
'other' band THE KENTUCKY BRIDGEBURNERS are hell bent on getting back
into the studio to record their second album. They want YOU to be a part
of it. Check out how you can be involved. This is an inspired moment
and we have to take advantage of the momentum and have to involve YOU
the fans to be a part of this to make it happen. Here's the link to be a part of this...

Our sweet bassist Bonnie Buitrago is on tour, right now! With her
'other' band... JEFF HERSHEY AND THE HEARTBEATS in Europe - they are a
punk and soul revue and have been kicking ass in France and Spain so
far. This Underground Classics tour will travel everywhere there is a
Pussy Posse so get out and buy our girl a drink! Their tour dates are
right here.

Thats all for now - Nashville Pussy has some festivals this summer
so keep your eyes and ears open and we'll see y'all down the road!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbruc.lebonforum.com
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album    NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Icon_minitimeVen 22 Nov - 17:35

NASHVILLE PUSSY To Release Up The Dosage Album In January Via Steamhammer / SPV; European Shows Scheduled For February

American rock quartet NASHVILLE PUSSY will release their new studio album, Up The Dosage, on January 21st in North America, in Germany on January 17th, and in Europe on January 20th via Steamhammer/SPV.

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P18a06f2rl16a8115knlo1nfr6gl4

Up the Dosage picks up seamlessly where their 2009 release, From Hell To Texas, left off. And what is more: their five-year hiatus seems to have done frontman Blaine Cartwright (vocals, guitar) and Ruyter Suys (guitars) good - all 13 new songs (plus two bonus tracks) sound like they were catapulted into to the public from a fountain of youth, rocking in typical Pussy style.

Blaine Cartwright is rightly proud of and unmistakably happy about the new material: "None of the previous Nashville Pussy albums have been as diverse and at the same time consistent. Everything sounds even bigger and better, yet raw and authentic through and through.This is our Back In Black!"

Up The Dosage will be released as a limited digipak edition (including two bonus tracks + poster), double gatefold LP edition with colored vinyl, standard version and download.

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P18a06koenk311kbk138k14iskjq4
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album    NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan - 17:53

NASHVILLE PUSSY - New Song 'Everybody's Fault But Mine' Streaming Online

NASHVILLE PUSSY will release their new studio album, Up The Dosage, via Steamhammer/SPV on January 15th in Scandinavia, January 17th in Germany, January 20th in the rest of Europe, and January 21st in North America.

Yahoo Music is hosting an exclusive premiere of a track from Up The Dosage. The song 'Everybody's Fault But Mine'is described by frontman Blaine Cartwright as, "the ultimate southern rock anthem for the 21st century. It was written for everyone who's had the guts to keep struggling and inch their way up the never-ending mountain."

Up The Dosage album artwork and tracklisting follow:

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P18a06f2rl16a8115knlo1nfr6gl4

'Everybody's Fault But Mine'
'Rub It To Death'
'Till The Meat Falls Off The Bone'
'The South's Too Fat To Rise Again'
'Before The Drugs Wear Off'
'Spent'
'Beginning Of The End'
'Up The Dosage'
'Taking It Easy'
'White And Loud'
'Hooray For Cocaine, Hooray For Tennessee'
'Pillbilly Blues'
'Pussy's Not A Dirty Word'

Limited Digipak Bonus Tracks

'Begging For A Taste'
'Before The Drugs Wear Off'
(Alternate Version)
brucath
Admin
brucath

MessageSujet: Re: NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album    NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan - 17:57

'The South's Too Fat To Rise Again' sample:

https://soundcloud.com/steamhammer-spv/nashville-pussy-the-souths-too

“This is our Back In Black!” says Blaine Cartwright. Cartwright is referring to the latest Pussy album Up The Dosage, a recording consisting of 13 fast-paced, sharp songs (plus two bonus tracks) which impress with their homogeneity and stylistic complexity. Up The Dosage takes up seamlessly where the 2009 Pussy release, From Hell To Texas, left off and goes even further. Blaine Cartwright is rightly proud of and unmistakably happy about the new material: “None of the previous Nashville Pussy albums has been as diverse and at the same time consistent. Everything sounds even bigger and better, yet raw and authentic through and through.”

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P18attqdgd17sr1it31v5q1sg8tg13

The new album was produced by Nashville Pussy and sound engineer Brian Pulito at the Microsonic Studios in Lexington, Kentucky, a place where the band, despite their limited budget, found ideal conditions for a focussed and inspired recording process. “It was clear from the beginning that the album would have to be cut with very little money because the ZZ TOP tour cost us lots of dollars,” Cartwright confesses. “Luckily, SHINEDOWN producer Rick Beato is a close friend of Nashville Pussy. Rick was so enthusiastic about the new material that he spontaneously decided to remix the album for us. That’s why Up The Dosage sounds so contemporary and powerful, with phat guitars and a production which sounds brilliant in every respect.”

Cartwright is referring to classy rock tracks such as the opener ‘Everybody’s Fault But Mine’, with a wonderfully ironic title which reflects that sense of humour which is so typical of Nashville Pussy. Next comes Cartwright’s personal fave ‘Rub It To Death’, a raw number with unashamed MOTÖRHEAD references. Also typical of Nashville Pussy is the title track which takes no prisoners from the first note, unfolding a thoroughly unrefined attitude through the driving bass.

But there is also a number of surprising moments on Up The Dosage: the country rock song ‘Hooray For Cocaine, Hooray For Tennessee’, featuring dobro and mandolin, and ‘Till The Meat Falls Off The Bone’, which dates back to the '70s. Cartwright: “Somehow it’s turned into a kind of AEROSMITH-meets-Pussy track. In the beginning I wasn’t sure whether we wanted to release it, but in a very special way it fits really well on the album.” ‘White And Loud’, penned by guitarist Ruyter Suys, with its doom-laden BLACK SABBATH flair also deserves a mention. By the way: Ruyter Suys and Blaine Cartwright continue to be the backbone of Nashville Pussy, supported by drummer Jeremy Thompson and – since 2011 – bassist Bonnie Buitrago, who joined the Pussy fold after Karen Cuda had left the band on friendly terms.

NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   P18atu2jpup6sloohfcbqd1kqf3

And another name which should be mentioned in connection with Up The Dosage is that of Eddie Spaghetti: THE SUPERSUCKERS bassist has been one of Cartwright’s best pals since their joint European tour in spring 2009 and helped with the new songs: “Eddie came to my home in Atlanta to work on the material with me. He co-authored three songs and helped me with the right arrangements on the rest of the tracks. I can’t thank him enough for his assistance.”

Up The Dosage will be released as a limited digipak edition (including two bonus tracks + poster), double gatefold LP edition with colored vinyl, standard version and download.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album    NASHVILLE PUSSY  New Album   Icon_minitime

NASHVILLE PUSSY New Album
Page 1 sur 1